De Nora has been developing and delivering ozone generation systems for municipal disinfection and advanced oxidation process (AOP) for industrial applications since the 1970s, supporting customers from design to commissioning and after sales
A powerful oxidant with a fast reaction time, no added chemicals, and reduced disinfection by-products, ozone is an appealing and growing option for water and wastewater treatment. De Nora offers reliable, robust and proven ozone solutions backed by extensive global experience. With more than 45 years of experience solving some of the toughest problems and treating the most challenging pollutants including hydrocarbons, surfactants and phenols, De Nora is one of the original pioneers of ozone and advanced oxidation treatment solutions. Systems range in size up to 6,000 lb/day (113 kg/h) and offer flexibility, reliability and cost advantages.
Why Capital Controls®?
- Unmatched experience offering solutions since 1970
- Trusted supplier to over 1,300 installations globally
- Expertise across a range of applications: drinking water, wastewater, water reuse, food and beverage, aquaculture, and remediation
- Ozone capacities up to 6,000 lb/day (113 kg/hr)
- Proprietary XTL™ dielectric decreases maintenance costs and increases uptime
- Skid-mounted and containerized systems available