Certified to NSF/ANSI 61 & NSF/ANSI 372 standards.
• No changes to infrastructure.
• No tank entry required.
• No need to drain the tank.
All Medora potable tank mixing equipment are properly sized to your operation criteria including but not limited to tank volume (gallons), inflow rate (gallons / minute), and daily use rate (gallons / day).
GS-9 Key Features
- Easy to deploy. Fits through 12″ diameter opening.
- Power System: Continuous operation on single-phase AC power. Other power configurations are available.
- Construction: T316 stainless steel shell and hardware. UHMW-PE end plates for worry-free safe contact with all tank surfaces.
- Integrated flow sleeve for superior cooling and long motor life.
- Optional SCADA control panel available.
- Disinfectant boosting capable.
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and NSF/ANSI 372 standards.
- Excellent Medora warranty and more!
For more detailed information regarding this equipment model, please access other resource documents and materials included on this page.