Ultra fine Rotary Drum Screen with two-dimensional effect for very fine particulate material
- Removal of hairs, fibres and fine suspended material
- Service water and wash water treatment
- Defined separation size
- COD and BOD removal in river or sea outfall applications
- Protection of membrane filtration plants
- Separation of hairs, fibres and suspended material from municipal and industrial wastewaters
Preliminary separation of fine material is very important for Membrane Bioreactors, amongst other technologies, since such fine material can not only impair the plant’s performance, but also cause major operational problems.
- Reduction of COD/BOD5 in river and sea outfalls
Where river and sea outfalls have only a mechanical treatment stage, it is important to reduce the oxygen-consuming loads in the wastewater to avoid eutrophication of the receiving water. The RoMesh® Screen is able to reduce BOD5 by 20% and filterable solids (AFS) by 50% and thus can meet the required discharge standard.