The suitable machine for any application due to variable installation angle
- for high separation efficiencies
- for any flow rate
- easy and reliable screenings transport
- with optional lifting of screenings at channel bottom level
The variable installation angle ensures
- optimal adjustment to individual hydraulic conditions, such as limited upstream levels due to preceding pumping stations
- operating reliability due to tailor-made layout
The STEP SCREEN® System is widely accepted and successful due to its function and easy-to-follow operation principle as well as the simple cleaning method without any aids (self-cleaning effect according to the counter-current principle). It is furthermore easy to maintain and able to handle extremely big screenings volumes whilst it also offers a high operational reliability.
The motor linkage drive has been developed from the well-proven and patented link system. To the benefit of our customers we intentionally avoided difficult-to-maintain chain drives. With the new linkage type we are able to master the occurring bending moments on the lamellae, especially with high water levels.