E/One’s sewer system lateral kits, often called “curb stops” or “check valves,” feature all components commonly needed to connect an E/One grinder pump station to the sewer main.
Available in 1.25-inch (shown above) and 2-inch sizes, UNI-LATERAL is an integrated unit consisting of a check valve, ball valve and cleanout all in a compact module — a first for the domestic market. The versatile design greatly reduces opportunity for leak paths — simplifying and speeding installation, while meeting all codes and regulations. UNI-LATERAL’s advanced design effectively protects against potentially harmful backflow.
- 1.25″ or 2″ full-port design
- Designed for use with PVC (1.25″ UNI-LATERAL only) and HDPE pressure sewer piping
- 316 stainless steel construction
- Available with or without fittings
- Designed and tested to 235 psi service pressure
Refer to the brochure below for more information about adapter fittings