Fiberglass Direct Drive Duct Fan
Series 28 Fiberglass Duct Fans are designed to be installed in duct systems for process ventilation applications in corrosive environments. The units can be used in any position, from vertical to horizontal. Standard sizes are 12 through 60″.
Designed for quiet operation, the Series 28 provides lower sound levels in the highest efficiency ranges and is AMCA-certified for air performance.
Additional Series 28 features:
- Suitable for temperatures up to 180°F (Specially insulated motors are required for temperatures above 104°F.)
- One-piece, solid fiberglass propellers with resin coating
- Totally enclosed XT motor is standard
- Stainless steel internal hardware standard; Monel® hardware available as an option
- Rigid fiberglass motor mounts for foot-mounted motors, designed for minimum resistance to airflow
- Extended lubrication tubes and grease fittings are standard when re-lubricable motors are specified
- Rugged, solid fiberglass housings with heavy resin coating standard
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Alternative resins, constructions, motors and accessories also available
Size: 12″ – 60″
Material Type: Fiberglass
Pressure Range: 0-1.5″ s.p.
ABS Certified: Yes
AMCA Certified: Yes
Chemical, Heavy Industry, Pulp and Paper, Water and Wastewater