Fiberglass Belt Drive Duct Fan
Series 34 Fiberglass Duct Fans are engineered for installation in duct systems for process ventilation applications where the nature of the corrosive airstream warrants isolation of the motor and drive assembly from the airstream. They are best-suited for applications with low static pressure characteristics from free air to 1″ static pressure. Standard sizes are 12 through 60″.
The Series 34 is stocked and available for shipment within five days as part of the Rapid Ship program, and is AMCA-certified for air performance.
Motors are exterior-mounted out of the airstream. The propeller shaft rotates in two heavy-duty bearings mounted on fiberglass supports taped to the inner shell with “T” reinforcements.
Belts, bearings, sheaves and the shaft are enclosed and protected from the airstream. The drive compartment is located on the negative pressure (suction) side of the propeller, drawing ambient air in from outside the fan and over the belts and bearings. This ensures a contaminate-free drive compartment.
Internal bolts are stainless steel and resin-coated after assembly. Monel® hardware is optional.
Additional Series 34 features:
- Corrosion-duty construction
- Heavy industrial-duty construction
- Suitable for temperatures up to 200°F
- Solid-fiberglass airfoil propeller
- Open-end, drip-proof motors standard
- Oversized oil-, heat- and static-resistant belts for continuous duty
- Solid-fiberglass fan housing
- Extended lubrication tubes from bearings to exterior of fan housing standard
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Alternative resins, constructions, motors and accessories also available
Size: 12″ – 60″
Material Type: Fiberglass
Pressure Range: 0-1.5″ s.p.
ABS Certified: Yes
AMCA Certified: Yes
Chemical, Heavy Industry, Pulp and Paper, Water and Wastewater