Fiberglass Pressure Blower
The Series 42 Fiberglass Pressure Blower is particularly suited for lab hood installations. It is available in direct or belt drive only in single width, single inlet (SWSI). The direct-drive pressure blower moves air at static pressures up to 12″.
Standard sizes are 10 through 14″ in arrangements 4 or 10. Clockwise rotation is standard; counterclockwise rotation is available. Fan housing for all sizes is field rotatable with discharge in any of the eight AMCA standard positions.
Series 42 fans offer AMCA-certified air performance.
Additional Series 42 features:
- FRP construction
- Suitable for temperatures up to 200°F
- Motors are readily accessible for easy wiring, installation, adjustment and lubrication
- Belt drive units feature oversized oil-, heat- and static-resistant V-belts for continuous duty
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available
Size: 10″ – 14″
Material Type: Fiberglass
Pressure Range: 0-1.5″ s.p.1.5-3″ s.p.3-8″ s.p.
ABS Certified: Yes
AMCA Certified: Yes
Chemical, Energy, Food Processing, Heavy Industry, Pulp and Paper, Water and Wastewater