Fiberglass Radial Blower
The Series 43 Fiberglass Radial Blower is a versatile blower designed to move air at static pressures up to 16″. It is a belt drive unit only available in single width, single inlet (SWSI).
Standard sizes are 16 through 33″ in arrangements 4 or 10. Clockwise rotation is standard; counterclockwise rotation is available. Fan housing for all sizes is field rotatable with discharge in any of the eight AMCA standard positions.
Series 43 fans offer AMCA-certified air performance.
Additional Series 43 features:
- FRP construction
- Suitable for temperatures up to 250°F
- Oversized oil-, heat- and static resistant V-belts for continuous duty
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available
Size: 16″ – 33″
Material Type: Fiberglass
Pressure Range: 0-1.5″ s.p.1.5-3″ s.p.3-8″ s.p.8-25″ s.p.
ABS Certified: Yes
AMCA Certified: Yes
Chemical, Energy, Food Processing, Heavy Industry, Pulp and Paper, Water and Wastewater