Fiberglass Direct Drive Wall Ventilator
The Series 59 Fiberglass Direct Drive Wall Ventilators are designed for general ventilation where corrosive elements exist in fume or vapor form. The units are manufactured out of solid fiberglass and designed to pass through a framed-up wall opening as a complete assembly, either by itself or with accessories.
Hartzell Wall Ventilators utilize a highly efficient, one-piece, solid-fiberglass, airfoil-type propeller from an RTM mold. The fan housing incorporates the Hartzell Air Seal, which allows the orifice ring to overlap the propeller tips. This practically eliminates backflow of air and increases efficiency by 10% or more. AMCA-certified for air performance, Series 59 Fans are available in sizes 12 to 60″ with flow rates from 1,315 to 55,500 CFM at free air.
Additional Series 59 features:
- FRP construction
- Suitable for temperatures up to 180°F (specially insulated motors required above 104°F)
- Solid fiberglass fan housing with Venturi orifice increases efficiency
- Solid fiberglass motor mounting base maximizes strength and minimizes airflow restrictions
- One-piece fiberglass propeller
- Exclusive air seal design
- Totally enclosed mill and chem motors are standard
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available
Material Type: Fiberglass
Pressure Range: 0-1.5″ s.p.
ABS Certified: Yes
AMCA Certified: Yes
Chemical, Energy, Heavy Industry, Pulp and Paper, Water and Wastewater