SERIES SLS 1
Submersible Lift Station
The Series SLS1 package stations are designed to handle raw sewage and other waste water entering a wet well from gravity-fed pipelines. The Series SLS1 is perfect for applications in which waste water must be transported down the line to a waste water treatment facility or at intermediate points where waste water must be moved to a higher elevation. Typical arrangements include two non-clog submersible sewage pumps mounted on guide rails which respond to controls based on water level inside the wet well.
Proven Performance – Efficient designs coupled with high quality components have been proven in the field at hundreds of installations across the southeast
Operator Friendly – For service, pumps are easily removed through wet well hatches using lifting equipment
Low Visual Impact – Station is completely undergound except for access hatch and control panel.
The SLS1 Series pre-engineered waste water lift station is designed to move raw waste water to a higher elevation for transport via gravity pipelines to a treatment facility. In automatic mode, controls respond to a call to run from float switch sources. An alternator selects a lead pump to run. If required, a second or lag pump can be activated. Any pump can be taken off-line for service while other pumps continue to respond to demands for water.
- Heavy-duty continuous use submersible sewage pumps
- Isolation valves for each pump
- Check valves on discharge line for each pump
- Float switches
- High water level alarm
- U.L. listed 508 control panels
- Fiberglass basin with aluminum access hatch, stainless steel guiderail system, float brackets, and lifting cables
- Fail-safe circuitry lets the second pump energize and take over the duty cycle if the first pump called to service fails due to overload
- Complete O&M manuals guide users through troubleshooting, servicing and spare/replacement parts selection
- Solids handling or grinder pumps available
- PVC, stainless steel, or ductile iron piping
- Aluminum or painted steel access hatches