SERIES EES & EVI
Economical End Suction & Vertical In-Line
Low to Medium Heads and Flows
This smaller and more economical package is perfect for new water line projects where guaranteed results and ease of installation are important. It requires only a foundation slab, a connection to suction and discharge lines, and power. It solves the problem of low-pressure areas without the added expense of constructing an elevated or standpipe-type storage facility or a hydropneumatic tank when used in conjuction with our constant pressure, variable frequency control package. The Series EES or EVI package can be easily installed by an outside contractor or by in-house personnel having basic construction skills.
Proven Performance – Completely prewired and tested to assure smooth startup
Easy Installation – Systems can be operational the day they are delivered, minimizing installation costs
Compact Size – “Doghouse” style tilt-up fiberglass enclosure is smaller than our standard station enclosures, minimizing space requirements
Low Visual Impact – Allows placement in landscaped areas where visual impact of equipment must be minimized. Perfect for subdivision and planned community locations
The basic model EES or EVI Series pre-engineered booster pumping station is designed to move water to storage facilities at higher elevations. Duplex stations are standard. In automatic mode, controls respond to a call to run from telemetry, radio, or pressure switch sources. An alternator selects a lead pump to run. If required, a second or lag pump can be activated. A pump can be taken offline for service while the other pump continues to respond to demands for water.
- Heavy, continuous duty pumps and motors
- Suction and discharge isolation lug pattern butterfly valves for each pump
- Wafer style check valves with stainless steel disc and spring for each pump
- Stainless steel cased pressure gauges on suction and discharge
- Low suction pressure switch and associated circuitry protect against a loss of suction
- U.L. listed 508 control panels meet NEMA 4 and NEMA 12
- Highest quality electrical components: motor-rated molded case circuit breakers, individual pump starters and overload relays, mechanical alternator, operator adjustable timer relays, all in one integrated control panel
- Hand-off-automatic selector switches, run lights, and elapsed time meters for each pump
- Lightning/surge arrestor and phase failure relay.
- Fail-safe circuitry lets the second pump energize and take over the duty cycle if the first pump called to service fails due to overload
- Complete O&M manuals guide users through troubleshooting, servicing and spare/replacement parts selection
- Programmable controller with full feature software (standard on some systems, available on all) includes many extra features and allows easy add-ons for others
- Part-winding start, soft start, and variable speed drives to meet power utility and system performance requirements
- Booster pump control valve function added to discharge butterfly valves prevents starting and stopping surges. All stainless steel construction and positive speed control provide superior dependability and performance
- Integral flow meter and strainer (with transmitter option) allows easy reading and avoids the expense of a separate meter installation
- Constant pressure (NO TANK REQUIRED), variable speed control package
Constant pressure systems utilize very efficient variable frequency drives to vary the speed of each pump in response to a signal from a pressure transducer. As water usage goes up and down, the pump speed varies to meet demand at the desired constant pressure set point. No tank is required.
Tilt-up fiberglass enclosures have foam insulation, stainless steel hinges, and locking hasp.