Self-Priming Lift Station
The SP1 Series Self-priming waste water lift station is designed for use with any application which requires solids-handling waste water pumping.
Proven Performance – Efficient designs coupled with high quality components have been proven in the field at hundreds of installations across the southeast
Operator Friendly – The pump mounting and piping arrangements are designed for ease of operation and maintenance, employing backpull-out construction. All pumps, valves, controls, and electrical connections are above-ground
Easy Installation – Systems can be operational the day they are delivered, minimizing installation costs
The SP Series pre-engineered waste water lift station is designed to provide reliable pump performance with all equipment above-ground. Pumps respond to wet well level with automatic alteration and lead/lag sequencing.
- Heavy, continuous duty pumps and motors
- Heavy-duty V-belt drives with coupling guards
- Gate or plug valves for each pump
- Ball check or swing check valves for each pump
- High water level alarm
- U.L. listed 508 control panels meet NEMA 4 and NEMA 1
- Highest quality electrical components: motor-rated, molded case circuit breakers, individual pump starters and overload relays, mechanical alternator, operator adjustable timer relays, all in-one integrated control panel
- Hand-Off-Automatic selector switches, run lights, and elapsed time meters for each pump
- Lightning/surge arrestor and phase failure relay
- Four-float switch system for lead/lag pump operation
- Complete O&M manuals guide users through troubleshooting, servicing and spare/replacement parts selection
- Soft start or variable speed controls allow operators to meet specific performance and power utility requirements
- Integral magnetic flow meter allows easy reading and avoids the expense of a separate meter installation
- Quick connect couplings for by-pass pumping
- Transducer type level control
Standard enclosures are 8′-6″ x 5′-6″ x 4′-6″ high fiberglass with doors or removable panels on all sides.
Enclosures include a pre-installed lighting, heating, and ventillation package.